Wednesday, June 11, 2008

studies sucks

Well been trying to study , but I was simply lazy.HAHA. The book was in front of me, but was simply too lazy to start. I hate to study man.Why must we study to get that stupid recycle paper.mannnn, life sucks. I was'nt interested in my course. If i can restart my life I want to learn music. DAMN it enough of THis crap.GET back to reality.I hate my school, I don't like my classmates.HATE to study. My teeth is very pain.... shit! my jaw hurts whenever I eat those food that is hard to chew. DAMN IT! Can I die earlier. I really haven start my revision, my god!. OK enough of complaints. This blog was done my SHEENA. haha. Thank you very much. My nephew came today, the house was full of their voices.HAHA. Being a child is good, how I wish I can go back to my childhood. How contridicting, when we are still are child we wanna grow up faster. When we are a adult, we wanna go to be a child again.


LOW mood +(