Sunday, June 15, 2008

Metal gear solid

On friday me and my Beloved my boyfriend went to suntec for the IT show.He was looking for PS3 games.HAHA the place was super crowded. So we went around and i was hungry and damn thirsty. Finally he bought GT 5 which . Then we were very indecisive of where we want to go and eat.In the end we choose to eat Muthu's Curry which was very delicious. The mutton curry is my favourite.HAHA We order a fried fish, curry chicken,curry cabbage,muttons curry, curry squid.haha . I order mango juice and the cup size is so..small.HAHA and it cost $ 3 omg! ok total price is 44 dollars. We went back to hougang and he wanted to buy his metal gear solid4.wahah in the end we have to rush to the game shop in hg mall to buy because the shop was going to close.

On sat, He started playing metal gear solid (MGS) .It was really a nice game fight like a soldiers.hahaha Damn nice. I was addict seeing him play that game. I was very anxious when the enemy is aproaching.haha I know i was over reacting.hahah. But i was really fun.Oh ya we have mac breakfast, i eat hot cake with sausages and he ate big breakfast. After that he was showing me the game trailer and the music which was perform by eminence orchestra. Damn it was nice.HAHA we also listen to alot of other music. After that we continue to play MGS. I play as a look out for him to look for enemy.HAHAHA .Then after that we have our dinner, Wanted to eat Long John Silver.haha but was too oily, so I ate HAKKA yong tau foo, Its not very nice.hahah.

I was simply addict to MGS no wonder they all say it is a good game.hhaha. ok. Today is the same thing, i watch him play, ahahha.Then i have to go home for my dinner. My dad cook my fva fried fish, Beans, one kind of veg, I don't what is it called. and one salted fish soul which we brought fron malaysia straight form the port. waaaahhh. NIce!! mY sis told me that we are going to eat Korean buffet at Demsy road which is my dad working place.HAHA. But my malaysia relative is coming on fri, so still planning progress.hahaha.Today have almost done revising my PACC.