Thursday, June 19, 2008

Distress

Been studying this few days. But i was sick and was unable to study for 2 days. Wasted my two days. ok Then Finally figure out how to use cherbyserv's theorem and embrical rule.haha YEAh! i still don't how to do probability. Can say that i finish my pacc, econs, stats. Left itab and mob.HAHA DIE. I don't think i can finish . FAil la. SIck of studies. Then my bf got two confinement next sat and next next sat.. stupid! that week i already finish my exam, thou of going to go out. Then forget it. The week after next next week i have exam again, end of semester got loads of project.I won't have time for him.Forget it. So fed up.Later still have to go my class chalet/bbq. Seriously I don't feel like going . But no choice, have to go . If not they will say again... still have to yin chou them. I don't have the feeling to go to school. Its not that i feel so lazy, i don't have a sense of belonging to the class. LAter going to 805 then ask xiu about the probability. Then 4 plus have to go bbq,Im going to stay for 1 hour then i'm going to go.GO study le