Friday, June 27, 2008

Tired

Hahah, been so long since i update my blog.hahah I was busy with my exams. ok lets talk baout monday

MOnday is totally hell,my pacc was omg..I don't understand the questions lo. I know the concept lo. Its like what the hell la. Fuck! I really know how to do, but the most important thing is that I don't understand the questions. ok enough, i just hope i will pass, i don't want to be a forward module student.

Tuesday i had Econs, it sucks again.... i have so many careless mistakes, and i don't know how to do.Its like how come when i practice at home i really understand and know how to do.When i get into the exam hall, i tend to forget everything. SHit!

Wednesday I had ITAB. wellll, that one is not so bad at least i know how to do.JUst the matter if i get it correct. I know i get one wrong two don't how to do, The rest is agaration.HAHA.

Thursday is MOB, well i had a hard time memorising all the points AND YET!! what they come out is such basic question quesstion. OK never mind, even its basic question i don't think i will pass. I cannot find the examples.

Today had my last paper which was stats. I have confidence in it.HAHA.In actual fact, i have non. Today stats was quite easy, i use half an hour times to finish. I hope i get all correct. so i can get full marks.Hahah ok,my sis brought korean rice cake, kimchi soup and brown rice here and i had my lunch. Then have to rush to ah ma house , and what she told us is that she have a feeling she is going to "go"..she say she cannot watch me till i get married.haiz..it makes me cry..ok then i went to run with my sis, i was going to die i don't have much stamina to run.hahah Go home had my dinner.haha Today dear cannot book out , he had a confinement, sad i can only see him next week, miss him.