Thursday, June 19, 2008

~~~

HAha. OK TOday was not bad, but the thing is that i still haven finish my studies. I was studying in the morning, my mum was watching drama.Then in the end i got stuck on the tv.haha.Then i went o bath and meet my hunnies at 805.They all order western food. As yesterday i already ate KFC so i order ban mian.hehe. We went hougang mall to shop around and finally we wen to mac to eat ice cream. Actaully i wanted to try the green tea flavor but it was $2.50 so expensive.haha Then we chit chat for awhile then i have to go down town east cox i have a class chalet over there. I did not eat that much cox i have gastric pain.It was such coincidence that my bro friend birthday bbq was just beside our bbq pit.hahaha.In the end siling they all went first and i waited for my bro to fetch me home.hehehe. In the meantime, they play a game call indian poker.We randomly pick a card and we are not supppose to see the card. Only other can see, we who gets the lowest number will get punish.There is only one chance to change ur card. They sabotage by adding different kind of drinks.HAHA i kenna twice. Th first one was quite nice because all were gaseous drink. The second one is horibble, they add soya bean and lime.haaha, I still can take it.Then i finally went home, had a bath,then talk to dear awhile he decide to stay in camp for next week so that means we won't be seeing each other until next next week.But its better for him la, at least there is people with him.His father msg me and told me that he bought some food from macau and ask me to take when i'm free.haha feel so pai seh.Actually wanted to study after blogging. b ut i was too tired, tommorrw my nephew coming . That means i cannot concentrate again. saddening.Tommorrow me, my family and my sis family is going to long beah and eat korean bbq. And my malaysian relative is not coming to sg, cozx my cousin was sick sad..hahh going to sleep after this nights!