Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Had a long day today, i simply hate tuesday man,it consist of all the modules i don't like, ec and ideas.HAHA.I got back almost all the ca marks.

ok, first is Ec, i get a B for the speech. Yeah! It was unexpected, i thought i was going to get a D.The comment teacher gave me is basic standard english and have done good research. OK after that I take back my ideas ca2 and i got 84. YEAH!! Then i got back my MOB presentation and i got 72. YEAh. cheers. hahah.

I haven get back all my MST papers,damn, i sure die, i don't know whether will i get back my pacc paper tomorrow. Cheers, tomorow end school at 12, and i can go home early.MOB tutorial will be cancel due to teacher going for medical appointment.So thursday is going to end early too. Cheers once more.

But more projects are coming up like Ideas ca3 and MOB alpha challenge. DAMN i have pacc ca2 on week 14 and ec written test on week 14 and econs ca2 probably at week 15.DAMN i'm so tired today..