Monday, July 7, 2008

Its been so long since i update my blog.HAHA i was simply too busy.haha. Its going to be a very very super duper busy term. I have so many up coming projects to be done. Week 14 is going to be the worst week, coz i have 3 ca2. No i should say2 because i have to re take stats.Not beacuse i fail, its beacuse some freaking lecture leak the qns out to his students, DAMN. I can't catch up with the recent lectures. I'm so sick of schools man. So sick of studying.

Enough of School things.Sunday went to meet deb and jia tian and its been so long since i meet them. AND i recieve a very shocking news , which i almost went into the state of shock. HAHA . DEb went for cos fest in down town east.hahah. I;m so amaze at her costumes in her room. Oh and her house change alot.HAHA more vibrant.

Tomorrow is tuesday and i hate tues day. I love fri and sat,

Miss my hubby so much!!
Love you o dear!!