Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just finish my ec home work. I'm so tired after a long day in school. I just got back my MOB and i got a c which means i get 60.For me, i was very sad, I study so much for it yet I get this kind of grade FUCK MAN! Tomorrow I'm going to take back my PACC and I have a feeling I will do poorly for that. Also I have to stay for tomorrow remedial, I seriously don't want to go.

Exams is coming. I should put it MANY MORE exams is coming. How am I going to cope with all these stress, and really I can feel the stress coming.I'm so tired, I have to decide to end my educaton after poly.I'm so sick of studying.How i miss secondnary school, where I can slack till exam period.These Stress are driving me crazy.

I just retrieve all the old photos that I have lost when my desktop is formated.haha.
Oh by the way, i read this magazines about how youngster feel about sex and pre marital sex. And I across some good phrase.

When two people have seal their commitment to each other
when they agree to share their lives for better and worse
when their love does'nt depend on how amazing they look or how great they are in bed
then sex is'nt sex anymore- its making love

Here is another phrase

I care for each and everyone of these millions that you can see
and so many more that you can't see- just like I care for you.
I know what your life will be like,
and the pains and joys you will go through.
I know how much you need to be loved
and I am here for you.
Trust me. Let me love you

Is'nt it sweet?